We will conduct a routine inspection at the property within the first 3 months of an initial lease commencing.
If we are satisfied with the standard of the property, we will schedule 3-6 monthly inspections as necessary.
The purpose of a routine inspection is to provide a report to the owner that the residents are maintaining the property in good order, and also to check for any repairs that may be necessary. Please note, however, that it is the responsibility of a lease holder to report any repairs or maintenance through our on-line resident portal. We appreciate you taking the time to report such items!
Another reason for conducting routine inspections is to make any recommendations to the owner that will enhance the property where possible, thereby offering a safe and inviting home for our residents.
So let’s get to it!
Discover what your home is worth in today's market
What we look at inside
- Walls / light switches / skirting boards /doorways and doors are clean from marks
- Ceilings are free of mould
- Carpets are stain free
- Windows and screens are clean
- Light fittings and ceiling fans are clean and free of dust and light bulbs are working
- Kitchen are is clean and the oven / stove top is free of burnt on food and stains
- Shower, Bathroom and toilet are clean, particularly, shower tiles, shower glass screens and door free of scum build up
What We look at outside
- The lawns are cut and edged
- Gardens are tidy, weeds removed, hedges trimmed to a reasonable height
- Rubbish / lawn clippings removed
- Oil stains removed from carports, garages and driveways
- Swimming pool / spa – water and sides / bottom clean not GREEN
If you have an approved pet
- Any droppings are picked up and removed
- Any pet damage is repaired
- Ensure your dog/s are properly restrained for the inspection please
Thank you for helping us to maintain the property and your home to the best that it can be.
Please let us know if you would like some further information on cleaning tips or ECO friendly products that are available now.