Modern apartment rent drastically reduced
This contemporary apartment offers superior finishes, and an excellent design in an unbeatable location. Situated in Norton Street, across from 'The Village' retail centre, it is only a short walk to Garden City Shopping Centre. There is also a direct busway to the Brisbane city centre and easy access to schools, retail, and entertainment facilities.
Located on the second floor this three bedroom unit boasts high ceilings and excellent light and cross flow ventilation.
* Modern kitchen with reconstituted stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Large open plan living and dining space with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Expansive entertainer's balcony with Northerly aspect
* Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite (double vanity)
* Both second and third bedrooms have built-in robes
* Second bedroom has Juliet balcony
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Separate laundry with dryer included, small clothesline on 2nd balcony
* Secure building entry with Intercom , lift access
* Secure undercover single car park
* Close to University
**Note: Furniture is for display purpose only
** Tenants are required to connect Hot Water through the building utility service provider
*** Sorry no pets approved
26 Norton Street is a boutique five level development offering superior finishes in a superior location. This prestige building offers secure lift access, and an undercover resident's car park.
Being a suburb that is home to one of Brisbane's best views that is Mount Gravatt Lookout, filled with quirky cafes, restaurants and plenty of activities, there's always something to do, for all ages.
Please register your interest online to be kept up to date with inspection times.
Parking available around the corner.
Application forms are available through 1Form.