Your Country Escape Awaits . . .
Privately nestled in the picturesque suburb of Mount Pleasant, you will find this newly renovated country homestead waiting for you to join it's serenity.
Boasting high cathedral ceilings, equipped with endearing farmhouse charm, you will find yourself enraptured by the attention to detail of this restored original barn, “The Stables”.
Lined with trees, alongside the seasonal creek, you will set eyes upon the beautifully presented façade of the property. As you enter the home though the enormous glass doors you will immediately be awed by the 15ft ceilings where the open plan living, dining and fireplace await.
On the ground level you will find the newly updated kitchen with ample storage, timber benchspace and chef's oven with gas cooking.
Coming off the heart of the home are 3 king-sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows, crim-safe screens and fans. A large multipurpose room coming off lounge/dining allows for extra storage or even games room for the kids.
The main bathroom with combined shower and bathtub boasts a rustic barn sliding door and built-in storage.
Wandering upstairs to the Master Retreat you will be greeted by the breath-taking views of the sweeping paddocks and magnificent mountain ranges in the distance. The master bedroom includes walk in robe, air-conditioning, ample cup-boarded storage and a space for a parent's retreat.
- 3 huge bedrooms + multipurpose room downstairs
- Master bedroom + combined parents retreat, air-conditioning and walk in robes
- Exquisite cathedral ceilings in the combined living/dining
- Oversized doors and windows throughout
- Newly updated kitchen
- Repainted throughout
- Bathtub and overhead shower in the main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Situated on 8 acres of green, rich land
- 20,000L rainwater tank with filtered tap
- 2 horses already on the property with more approved upon application
- Dogs and other pets upon application
- Fencing and paddock maintenance included in the rent - **3rd Saturday of every month with negotiation**
- minutes from the D'Aguilar Range providing walking, riding and 4x4 tracks
- 8 minutes to Dayboro
- School bus collects/drops at the top of the driveway daily
- 25 minutes to Petrie Train Station
There is no denying that a property as unique and exquisite as this does not come by often! Do not miss out, contact ARRIVE today.