Lovely post war in terrific location. Yours to call home...
Situated in the heart of Mount Gravatt East, this quaint two/three bedroom home will quickly become your new haven. The well-appointed windows allow for an abundance of natural light to pour into the generous sized bedrooms. Outside, you'll notice straight away the sizeable leafy back yard. This space provides plenty of privacy to entertain and enjoy your weekend.
* Front entrance opens up to the open plan living and dining areas
* Recently polished timber floorboards throughout
* Bright kitchen with servery style benchtop and electric cooking
* Two bright bedrooms, with free standing robes, main with air conditioning
* Separate study area which could be used as a third bedroom with air conditioning.
* Second study/office area or cozy dining room
* Main bathroom with shower and separate toilet
* Plenty of storage under with room for two cars
* Second toilet downstairs next to laundy
* Pets considered upon application - fences need repair
* Water usage charges apply
Location and Lifestyle:
* Just 750m from your local Mount Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths, plus more)
* Situated close to public transport, motorways, and a selection of major shopping centres
* Sitting central to both Westfield Garden City (2.5km) and Westfield Carindale (6km)
* 15 min drive to Brisbane CBD
* Mount Gravatt East State School and Mount Gravatt State High School catchments
* Griffith University Nathan Campus a short 4kms away
Please register to inspect