Multiple living options, Pool, Mansfield Catchment
You will feel on top of the world when looking at the spanning vista from inside this wonderful family home.
Enviably located high on a hill in one of Mansfield's bespoke streets, sits this treasure trove filled with interior delights.
• Your entry into this wonderous home is via the Victorian landscaped courtyard, where
stands a beautiful garden statue.
• Take advantage of the sweeping views from every point in the open plan dining areas.
• The covered rear deck area suitable for entertaining or those quiet times reading a
• The central hub of the home is the timber kitchen bringing living and dining rooms
• There are 4 bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes and fans.
• Capture the breezes from the front balcony.
• Modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout for your comfort
• Multiple purpose rooms with own private entrances
• Can be used as either a
o Rumpus room
o Home office
o Granny flat,
o Teenager's retreat. The options are endless.
• Second bathroom with shower and toilet
• Laundry facilities including storage.
• Double remote garage with built in cupboards for extra storage and shelving.
• The star of the show is the inground saltwater swimming pool complimented with undercover entertaining areas.
• Rent includes monthly pool Maintenance - residents to pay for pool chemicals.
• Fully fenced easy to maintain yards with plenty of room to play for the children or pet.
Location and lifestyle:
• Minutes to major surrounding schools including, Mansfield State High School (within
catchment), Brisbane Adventist and more.
• Easy drive to childcare centre.
• Loads of handy shopping choices including:
• 7 min drive to Mt Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Carindale
• Buses within walking distance and easy access to major arterials
• 15 min drive to CBD
Please register to inspect
- Remote Garage
- Built in Robes