Refurbished Charm & Expansive Deck | EVERYTHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS + you can bring the pets. . .
Situated in the prime and sought after location of Greenslopes, on an elevated, blue chip block you will find this refurbished and improved traditional Queenslander waiting for you to create new memories!
Fall in love with the elegant French doors, charmed awnings and intricate details of a true Queenslander home while enjoying the modern and renovated touches throughout. Featuring an expansive rear deck with sweeping views, glorious 3.2m high ceilings and a sprawling fully-fenced 820sm block, this bountiful property will tick all of your boxes.
- Bask in the winter sun of your front porch before entering into the light-filled sunroom ideal for a sitting room to enjoy your morning coffee/adjoining study.
- Excellent sized living room boasting 3.2m high ceilings, fan & traditional VJ boards, recently resealed and painted.
- Cook up a storm in the refurbished kitchen featuring stunning stone benchtops, ample storage and an abundance of natural light
- Kitchen includes built in dishwasher, gas stovetop and electric cooking
- Sperate dining for all your friends and family to enjoy the delicious aroma coming from you kitchen
- Waltz out onto your expansive under-covered deck where you can entertain the summer evenings away, experiencing the elevated cross breezes
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with spacious built in robes and ceiling fans
- Sit and soak in the sunken claw bath in this beautiful and spacious heritage-style bathroom
- Double lock up garage
- Enclosed laundry with extra storage/multipurpose room downstairs
- Large fully fenced yard - perfect for the kids and dog to play
LOCATION + LIFESTYLE:
- Make one of Brisbane's most enviable and established suburbs your next home
- With everything at your fingertips including direct transport routes to the CBD
- 400m from Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 900m to the popular Thompson Estate Reserve inclusive of dog parks, bike tracks, sporting fields/courts and Annerley Soccer Club
- 6 mins to Stones Corner Precint
- 10 mins to Brisbane CBD
- School Catchments: Greenslopes State School, Brisbane South State Secondary College, Cavendish Road State High School
- 5 mins to Our Lady Of Mount Carmel
- 10 mins to QUT Gardens Point
- 18 mins to UQ St Lucia
- Pets upon application
- Water charges for tenant to pay
A property of this charm and location will not come by often. DO NOT DELAY!
Please register to inspect
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining