DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITY, OFFERING VALUE, LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
This well presented property offers you the ultimate location with multiple living and entertaining spaces within close proximity to all your lifestyle requirements.
Ideally suited to accommodate teenagers/extended family or a spacious home office, this property ticks all the boxes!
This air-conditioned double story home features open plan living/dining spaces, a central kitchen with ample storage that overlooks the private courtyard/outdoor entertaining space, five bedrooms (or four plus an extra living/study area), two well-appointed bathrooms with separate bath (plus a powder room downstairs) and a remote controlled double lock-up garage with internal access plus separate workshop.
- Warm and inviting open plan living/dining spaces with high beam ceilings
- Functional kitchen with ceramic stovetop, dishwasher and ample storage
- Five bedrooms (or four plus an extra living/study area)
- Two well-appointed bathrooms with separate bath (plus a powder room downstairs)
- Airconditioning in 2 bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Remote controlled double lock-up garage with internal access
- Private courtyard/outdoor entertaining space
- Large garden with ample side access
- Separate workshop
- Solar electricity (8x panels) & solar hot water
- Security system
- Other extra include - second kitchenette area, split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Pets considered upon application
- Conveniently positioned within moments of quality schooling, Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre & bus stops
The Greater Glider Conservation Area, Hilliards Creek Platypus Corridor, Scribbly Gums Conservation Area and Squirrel Glider Conservation Area are all part of Alexandra Hills and popular places for locals to explore and catch a glimpse the naturally wonderful Redlands Coast. They are part of an extensive network of conservation areas and bushland parks throughout the coast.
A great picnic spot to take the family to relax is Valantine Park on Valantine Road, which has a children's playground, tables, cricket nets and walking trails. It is one of six popular parks in the suburb, some of which also include dog off-leash areas. The park on Windemere Road also has a skate bowl. The Alexandra Hills Sporting Club, also on Windemere Road, is part of a popular fitness precinct.
Redlands Track Park is a quality outdoor recreation reserve located nearby in the heart of Redlands Coast. Find out more about the park.
The commercial and retail hubs of Capalaba and Cleveland are both handy to Alexandra Hills, which also has its own shopping centre with restaurants, supermarket, specialty shops and medical services. It's in the heart of Alexandra Hills, just off Finucane Road.
Schools and colleges
Very much a family suburb, it is well serviced for schools and is also home to a Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE campus.
• Alexandra Hills State High School
• Alexandra Hills State School
• St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
• Hilliard State School
• Vienna Woods State School
Transdev Queensland operates regular bus services, with a 24-hour weekend bus from Brisbane to Victoria Point. Catch the train from Thorneside, Birkdale, Wellington Point, Ormiston or Cleveland. Refer to the Translink Journey Planner for more details.
Contact ARRIVE today to arrange a viewing of this amazing family home - bookings essential.
- Remote Garage