Stunning apartment, mostly furnished
Dreaming of a classy stylish riverside apartment that inspires a versatile metropolitan lifestyle?
Welcome to the coveted Riviera Terraced Villas, arguably one of Brisbane's most sought after riverfront addresses. Enjoy a premier setting with commanding city skyline and Brisbane River views. Its location is moments to South Bank encompassing a colourful collection of parklands, river walks, restaurants, boutique shops, cafes and countless lifestyle attractions.
• Stunning Brisbane River, CBD & Story Bridge views
• Floor-to-ceiling glass invites natural light into the living entire apartment
• Seamless flow to the large enclosed balcony for alfresco entertaining, includes seater outdoor table and chairs
• Spacious open plan living and complimented with desirable North East aspect. Includes coffee table, tv console and tV
. Dining room includes dining table and chairs
• Sleek stone kitchen presents quality S/S appliances, includes dishwasher, fridge and microwave
• Private air conditioned master suite with Queen size beds, side tables and tall boy chest of drawers. with full ensuite and walk- through wardrobe.
. Master opens onto the enclosed deck area
• Generous second bedroom with queen size bed, and double robe
• Chic spacious bathrooms
• Separate laundry, includes dryer
. Stunning timber floors throughout,
Short term lease available, maximum 6 - 8 months
• Tropical style pool area and BBQ facilities, on-site manager
• Secure underground car space, lift access and security intercom throughout
• Remote accessed, secure undercover parking with ample visitor parking
Location and Lifestyle
. Minutes to major hospitals, Mater Public and Private, Qld Children's Hospital
. Short stroll to the renowned Southbank Parklands, where you can enjoy a multitude of
dining options, park facilities, cycling and bikeways, weekend markets, historic hotels
and much more
. Moments to Brisbane's Arts and Culture precincts
. Capital growth assured when the proposed Neville Bonner bridge connects Southbank
to the future Queen's Wharf Brisbane precinct.
• Walk to a multitude transport options, including City Cats and Ferries
. Easy access to Brisbane's City hub and lifestyle
• Quality schooling close by including Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St
Laurence's and St Joseph?s Primary School.
With more outstanding features than listed here an inspection is a must to truly appreciate what's on offer.
Be remarkable and reward yourself!
Call for your private viewing.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining