This beautiful family home is in the sort after ” Hathway Street” in Mount Gravatt East!
Rentals don’t come up often in this street as it is predominantly owner occupied! It is in the Mansfield High School catchment and close to public transport. This beautifully renovated 3-bedroom post war home offers everything you could want, starting with stunning polished timber floors throughout the home, Spacious open living area with a modern kitchen and island bench!
Perfect for entertaining with beautiful French doors that lead out to a large covered timber deck and manicured fully fenced yard. This home is within walking distance to transport, only 10km to the city and in close proximity to excellent schools, shops and local parks.
This home offers:
– Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Stylish bathroom with full size bath and shower
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and heaps of storage
– Open plan lounge/ dining room with air-con and ceiling fan
– French wooden doors opening up to a large covered deck perfect for entertaining
– Single lock up carport, room under the house for storage
– Fully fenced yard, Front and back
– Located in MSH catchment, close to public transport.
So don’t delay properties like this don’t come up very often.
Outside pets considered upon application
Property is water compliant, tenant to pay water usage.
Please register to inspect
We await your Arrival
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining