Beyond the picket fence and endearing facade, this cute traditional cottage, built in the early 1900s, oozes character, charm and includes genuine traditional features such as VJ walls and ceilings, rich timber floorboards and ornate fretwork.
Enjoy year round comfort with air conditioning in the living areas and main bedroom plus two charming fireplaces that service the living and dining. The expansive timber kitchen with central island bench has a lovely outlook over the rear garden and French timber doors flow out to the covered patio.
Other Features Include:
* Gleaming polished floors greet you as you enter
* Cosy living room with builtin fire place and air conditioning
* Open plan, light filled kitchen with island bench and plenty of storage
* Gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances – Bosch dishwasher
* Entertainers covered rear courtyard
* Charming dining area with fire place
* 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
* Large character bathroom with combined bath and shower
* Linen press, internal laundry
* Good security throughout
* Peaceful front verandah
* Established trees and shrubs
* Pets welcome
* Property is water compliant and water usage applies.
Location and lifestyle:
* Located in leafy Bardon, only 5 km from the City centre in a friendly and much sort after neighbourhood, it is well serviced with transport options regular City bound buses plus Glider to Somerville, St Laurences and Brisbane State High and bus services to the local primary schools, Marist College, Mt St Michael’s College and Hillbrook.
* Moments away from shopping, restaurants, cafes including the trendy Paddington and Rosalie precinct.
Please register to inspect
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place