A must for the savvy investor!
Inviting all offers over $270,000+
Situated in the heart of Springwood this charming, recently refurbished townhouse awaits its next savvy investor or first home buyer.
Close to all amenities and local schools, yet tucked away from any main roads, 13/8 Briggs Rd offers convenient living in a quiet and private position in the superbly maintained and securely gated complex.
Upon entering you are greeted by the light-filed living space and server style kitchen. Complete with plush, newly fitted carpets and vinyl flooring, modern light fittings and sleek stone benchtops this townhouse is sure to impress. The kitchen leads to the back porch nestled in amongst the surrounding established trees. There is also a powder room and internal laundry on this level.
The banister staircase will lead you upstairs, where you will find 2 carpeted bedrooms complete with built in robes and ceiling fans. The super-king-sized master opens out to an enchanting verandah with leafy outlook perfect for your evening wine or morning coffee with the sounds of nature.
Features you will love:
- Well-presented inside and out
- Modern kitchen, ample storage, stone benchtops
- Super-king sized Master with balcony
- Modern two-way bathroom
- Additional powder room on ground level
- Security screens throughout
- Well maintained complex, with security gated access
- Single lock up garage with remote providing easy access to the front doorway
- Large hot water system
- Low body corporate fees
Location and Lifestyle:
- Springwood is classed as a super growth suburb with exciting re developments and expansions for the Springwood shopping mall continuing into 2022
- A steady increase in median property prices over a five-year period in the suburb translates to a 10.53% capital gain seen for houses
- Located within the Springwood Rd State School, Central state and State High School catchments.
- Private schools include Calvary Christian College and Faith Christian school of Distance.
- Easy access to M1 motorway
- Local attractions include:
o Conservation Park
o Daisy Hill Koala Park
o Loads of local shopping and restaurants
- This is currently rented until 30th July 2022 at a weekly rent of $335 per week
- Rental yield approximately 6% (which is higher than the Brisbane/Logans average)
- Brisbane is Australia's most wanted for Investors.....
We invite all enquiries. But at this price, it will go very quickly. So ensure you act quickly.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes