A SURPRISE PACKAGE ready to unwrap.
Christmas will come early this year to the one who call this treasure box their new home.
“Position Perfect”, is only part of her charm, standing tall and stately, this newly painted townhouse is situated in a breezy elevated street in the ever-popular inner-city suburb of Greenslopes.
• Greeted by a glamorous entry foyer, you will discover doors leading to secret passageways.
• Seamless access to and from the oversized double garage – remote control, with oodles of storage spaces.
• Behind the second doorway lies and enchanted open plan, light filled space with own private entrance, providing multi- purpose options;
• Home business/Studio
• Teenagers Retreat
• Home theatre room or Rumpus
With a little planning you could include a second bathroom (plumbing directly under the kitchen) and utilise this room as a third bedroom, securing immediate future capital growth.
Or maybe provide a source of rental income??
• Ascend to the impressive air-conditioned open plan living and dining area, heightened by the lofty cathedral ceilings.
• Spill out onto the secluded decking area which envelopes the entire side of the apartment.
• Front cosy courtyard, enough to splash some colourful flowers, or herb garden
• The sleek kitchen becomes the central hub to the living areas, includes dishwasher
• Cleverly disguised laundry facilities at your convenience
• The Master bedroom boasts a king size, with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robes
• The second queen size bedroom includes built in robes and benefits from its own private balcony.
• Streamlined bathroom includes shower recess and vanity.
• Powder room housing second toilet
Location and Lifestyle;
• Tucked away close to the motorway and only a short trip to the CBD, Greenslopes is a popular inner-city suburb sought after by home owners and investors.
• A Stone throw from the recently revitalised trendy suburb – Stones Corner, showcasing, cafes, restaurants and weekend markets.
• The popular shopping precincts on the corner of Logan Rd and Chatsworth Rd is always busy with IGA, Sushi, Coffee shop etc with the Greenslopes Mall being the largest place to shop.
• Easy access to public transport, Greenslopes private hospital, Princess Alexander Hospital and sporting fields.
• With a diversity of housing styles from traditional Queenslanders to contemporary homes, this popular suburb is the full Surprise Package
• Boutique complex of 4 townhouses
• Immaculately maintained complex – recently repainted
• Built in 2001
• Separately metered for water usage.
• Rent will return between $430 and $470 per week.
Come and discover for yourself
We await your arrival...
- Built in Robes