Terrific value | Offers over $499,000
This stylishly 3 bedroom townhouse is located in one of the most convenient pockets in Eight Mile Plains and offers fantastic buying potential. Whether this is your first home, or adding to your investment portfolio this townhouse is a must to inspect.
Set back overlooking parkland this beautifully presented 3 bedroom property delivers the perfect package; light bright interiors, low maintenance gardens, a private fully fenced courtyard and ample visitor parking nearby.
The air conditioned, open planned ground floor incorporates two separate living areas, with the dining/family room opening onto the fully fenced private courtyard and garden.
The spacious kitchen comes complete with quality stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space and flows effortlessly through to the family/dining area and opens onto the rear courtyard.
The ground floor also includes a separate laundry, powder room, and internal access to garage for added convenience.
The upper level accommodation boasts 3 queen sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The master suite comes complete with a spacious mirrored built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
• 3 queen sized bedrooms include ceiling fans & built in robes
• Master bedroom with mirror fronted built in robe & ensuite
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Air conditioned lounge / dining / kitchen
• Quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
• Separate laundry
• Security screens throughout
• Private fully fenced courtyard
• Remote single lock up garage plus storage
• Low maintenance garden
• Swimming pool in complex
• Pets allowed with body corporate approval
• Extra car parking for guests close by
• Body Corporate fees - $997.93 per quarter
• Council Rates - approx $430.00 per quarter
• Built in 2001
* Current tenancy in place until April 2023
* Currently renting at $450 per week, Potential rent after lease is $525pw = 5.5% yield
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE:
* Within walking distance to the Eight Mile Plains busway, catch the 162 express bus and be in the city in only 20 minutes.
* A quick walk to Outlook Village you will find a new doctors surgery, bakery, hairdresser, news agency and Spar ensuring you never run out of milk.
* Surrounded by walking and bike tracks, this townhouse provides the active lifestyle most family's desire.
* With only 5 minutes to Garden City Shopping Centre and the new Rochedale estate which a range of lifestyle options as well as easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways, you are assured that a convenient location comes with this purchase.
This fantastic property won't last long, come and see for yourself.
- Remote Garage
- Built in Robes