An Abundance of Space for the 'Modern Australian Family'
Located in the increasingly sort after suburb of Zillmere, this cleverly designed home has been brought to the market for the very first time!
Set at the rear of the plot of land, your privacy is assured.
Traversing down the property's elongated driveway, you will be greeted by the modern façade of your proudly standing 'forever home'.
Walking through to the heart of the home you will find the large server style kitchen equipped with beautiful stone benchtops, butler's pantry, and chef's oven with gas cooking.
The one plan living, and dining areas invite your family gatherings in a relaxed and cool environment and are bonused by an extra rumpus/media room for the kids.
Boasting six generous bedrooms. The master super-sized bedroom located at the front of the home, is complete with enormous ensuite, large walk-in robe and generous windows.
All bedrooms are filtered with natural lighting, fitted with plush, low maintenance carpet while bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bedroom 6 are complete with built in robes.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered alfresco area walking out to the low maintenance AstroTurf yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
Other features you will love:
- Open plan dining and living opening out to alfresco
- Separate lounge room opening out to alfresco
- Kitchens complete with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Gloss white tiles throughout
- 6 generously sized bedrooms
- Separate study
- Carpets in all bedrooms
- Oversized ensuite with main bathroom boasting a separate shower and bathtub
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious internal laundry
- Double lock up garage
- CCTV security included
- Garden shed
- Rain tank
- 698sm block in the suburbs
Lifestyle and Location:
- Geebung train station in walking distance
- Walking distance to Zillmere State School and St Dympna's Primary School
- 8 minutes to Nudgee College
- 10 minute drive to Virginia Golf Club
- Moments away from the local bowls club, sporting grounds and parklands
- 3 minutes to Westfield Chermside
- 9 minutes to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 14 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 20 minutes to Brisbane City
- Expected rental return between $750 - $800
- A steady increase in median property prices over the last 12 months in the suburb translates to a 12.85% capital gain seen for houses
If you are looking for your meticulously maintained, expansive home with endless features for the whole family, then this is the property for you!
**OPEN HOME REQUIREMENTS**
Due to the amount of enquiry, Monday 3rd January inspection will be available in the following time slots:
3:00pm - 3:15pm
3:15pm - 3:30pm
3:30pm - 3:45pm
3:45pm - 4:00pm
Given the current Covid-19 restrictions, should you wish to attend tomorrow's viewing please text your name and your preferred time slot (subject to availability) as soon as possible to 0499 299 445.
Masks are required at all Open Homes. Thank you kindly
- Built in Robes