DO NOT MISS OUT | Secure this home today!
Bordering Wynnum and Wynnum west, this outstanding property awaits it's next chapter!
Situated on a generous, flat 612sm block with local parks and popular precincts at your fingertips; your opportunity to renovate or rebuild in a prime location has arrived.
Waltz through the charming facade and be greeted by the light-filled living room boasting polished timber floors, floor to ceiling windows and abundance of natural light; enjoy the cool bay breezes from the comfort of your lounge.
*Tenants in place until February 2024*
Your New Home:
- Light and airy living room complete with privacy blinds, air-conditioning and ceiling fan for comfort
- Continue through to the generous kitchen featuring timber cabinetry with ample storage and island bench for the chef-of-the-family's convenience.
- Large Master bedroom complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are generously sized also with ceiling fans
- Impressively converted multipurpose space to use as a 4th bedroom, large office or teenage retreat
- Be 'wowed' by the newly renovated bathroom boasting contemporary fixtures and sleek finishes throughout. Spacious bathtub with overhead shower and oversized vanity
- Boasting multiple areas for you to host, entertain or relax, enjoy the enclosed alfresco area as it is or renovate to allow for open plan entertaining for those warmer Wynumm days.
BUT WAIT, there's more. . .
- Internal laundry conveniently located near alfresco
- Separate powder room for convenience
- Ample parking space with side access to the double carport + two-bay shed
- Gated driveway connects the front + rear yards
- Fully fenced 612sm yard
- Currently tenanted and managed by ARRIVE
- Lease details: $700 per week | February 2024
- Rental Appraisal: $725 per week - $750 per week
- Potential Rental Yield: 4.2% - 4.9%
Location and Lifestyle:
- Wynnum SS + Wynnum SHS catchments
- 200m to Wynnum Golf Course
- Numerous local parks, playgrounds and sports fields nearby
- Shopping + restaurants at your fingertips
- Foreshore is 2km from your front door
- 4km from your the ever-popular Manly Boathouse
Disclaimer: Property has been previous professionally styled for photography in January 2023 - styling has since been removed.*
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining