MOTIVATED SALE | Grandeur and Opulence in the heart of Wishart | Mansfield State High CATCHMENT
Brought to market for the very first time, this prestigious brick home, standing centre stage on an elevated and manicured 637sm block, is waiting to welcome it's new family.
Located in the ever-popular, family friendly suburb of Wishart, experience the cascading valley views, multiple living areas and 5 generous bedrooms this spectacular home has to offer.
Your New Home as It Stands:
• Waltzing through the front entrance be greeted by the spacious lobby and inviting staircase
• Entertain your guests in the lower sitting room featuring grand French doors, a cosy fireplace and glass sliding doors walking out to the under-covered front courtyard
• Enjoy the huge light-filled 4th bedroom with large walk in robe
• Separate bathroom for convenience
• 5th bedroom or study with ample potential to extend
• 2 car garage + extra storage
• Summer days are spent entertaining family and friends in the front and back covered outdoor areas
• Fully fenced rear yard complete with orange tree, established gardens and manicured lawns.
• Boasting a formal dining and sunken lounge this opulent home has ample space for you to entertain and enjoy.
• Sunken lounge has dual access to front and back outdoor areas
• Large kitchen with endless potential and casual dining space.
• Double stainless steel sinks + butlers panty + dishwasher + ample storage
• 3 extra-large bedrooms complete with built in robes and sweeping views
• The master bedroom enjoys a generous private balcony
• The main bathroom has separate shower, allowing you to soak in the bathtub
• Separate toilet/powder room
• Large internal laundry with storage
• Beautiful, large veranda to create another space to sit and enjoy
• Located in Mansfield State High School and Wishart State School catchments
• Neighbouring St Catherine's church and primary school
• 5 mins to Clairvaux MacKillop College
• 8 mins to Griffith University (Nathan Campus)
• 700m to closest shops (Civic Fair)
• 1.9km to Westfield Mt Gravatt
• 2.6km to Mt Gravatt Plaza (with Woolworths and Coles
• 13.6km to Brisbane CBD
• Numerous local parks, playgrounds and sports field nearby
• Capital Growth (Wishart): Outstanding increase of 46.47% for houses in last 3 years
• Rental Appraisal: $775 - $825 per week (current condition)
Come and view this spectacular home with endless potential for yourself!
Contact Alexandra for more information today.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place