So many options for the growing family or savvy investor!
Sitting loud and proud on one of the postcode's highest positions, this home has an abundance of options and will no doubt appeal to the wider market. Previously set up as a dual living home, 494 Newnham Road, has the scope to accommodate both the growing family who need extra living options, or an investor that is looking for a set and forget cash cow.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, strategically located at the rear of the home
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, offering a convenient servery bench flowing onto the dining room
• Large main living area with access to the multipurpose room via a doorway – previously locked offering dual living potential
• Bathroom boasts a modern vanity, separate bath and shower and is conveniently located to all bedrooms
• Air-conditioned and spacious, multipurpose room offering a range of options and includes kitchen bench alcove, along with toilet and shower – the perfect setup for guests who need a degree of separation or explore the previous setups that may offer a higher yield for the savy investor
• Front sliding gate with convenient 2-way access driveway
• Privately screened & secure front entry courtyard
• Tiled & undercover entertaining space, overlooking the rear yard and leafy surrounds
• Rear yard complete with rain tank and shed has previously been divided with lockable fence, again offering options for a dual living arrangement
Location and Lifestyle:
• Perfectly positioned for easy access to both gateway arterial motorway (to the airport)
or M3 direct to Brisbane's CBD
• Westfield Garden City a short drive or walk via Link Street
• Short walk to bus services
* Local cafe and convenience shopping within 5 minute drive
* Located in the Wishart State Primary and MacGregor State High School catchments
* 10 minute walk to St Catherine's primary school
* Enjoy the benefit of local parks and bike ways.
For the Investor:
* Experience the benefits of achieving higher rents from the multiple purpose living
* Estimated rental return between $485 to $525 per week.
* High demand for this location
Properties with this much scope are a rare find in this marketplace. The owners' instructions are clear and it is now time for this home's next chapter.