RARE OPPORTUNITY _ 822m2 and over 21m frontage High Commanding Position
Auction Location: on-site.
Auction Location: on-site.
Auction - Saturday the 27th Feb. 12.30pm On-Site
Welcome to the private leafy surrounds of 125 Wanda Road. Perched on the high side of the street in a commanding elevated position, this lovely home is now ready for its next chapter in life.
Whilst the home presents the perfect blank canvass for a young family or couple looking for a home with added space and a yard, it also lends itself to a variety of different buyer groups, who appreciate the value of what this rare find really offers…. LAND!!! Something not readily available in today's market, and becoming a scarce commodity, particularly in the Upper Mount Gravatt precinct.
With 822 square metres of land to work with and over 21-metre frontage, this home ticks all the boxes for the perfect development site or new build opportunity. The property stands above others in the marketplace offering the complete package of a blue-chip location with an elevated commanding position. Astute buyers can move forward with confidence knowing they will be on the right side of the coin regardless of what market they are in.
This lovely family home that catches the breeze all year round may also be the perfect opportunity for a young family or renovators, who want land and have that personal touch to modernise the residence into something special.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with air-conditioned master.
• Additional office/study positioned at the front entry of the home.
• Functional galley style kitchen with room for a dining setting.
• Formal dining area positioned conveniently close to the kitchen and loungeroom space.
• Oversized air-conditioned lounge room, with character windows catching the beautiful afternoon summer breeze.
• Whilst currently protected by carpet, this residence has lovely original timber floorboards throughout.
• Good sized functional bathroom, close to separate toilet.
• Large rear sunroom, offering a further space to entertain, and could be utilised as a second lounge, family room, or alfresco area.
• Beautiful front and rear gardens creating a private yard with leafy surrounds.
• Storage/utility space along with secure car accommodation on lower level under roof line.
• 822 square meters of land with over 21 meters of roadside frontage.
• Desirable elevated position.
• Close proximity to Motorway onramps with access into Brisbane CBD and Gateway Arterial
• Positioned within one of the most desired school catchment zones in Brisbane – Wishart Primary School / Mansfield High School. In addition to these quality schools, the postcode also boasts a variety of popular private schooling options, all within a short drive from Wanda Road.
• Westfield Garden City and local shops minutes away.
• Public transport a short stroll away with bus routes to Brisbane's CBD.
Make no mistake, our owner's instructions are clear! We are selling on Auction day.
Properties with this much scope are a rare find. Do not delay, THIS IS THE ONE you've been waiting for!
- Secure Parking