AUCTION - 29th Jan onsite
Auction Location: onsite.
If it's land you seek, then look no further.
Sitting high and breezy on a grand 873sm almost level block, find this highset brick home ready to move into.
Fall in love with the expansive rear covered deck, where you will spend days and nights entertaining friends and family, or relaxing and taking in the nature vista.
* Newly painted throughout
* Open plan living room sits adjacent the front breezy balcony.
* Renovated kitchen boasts gas cooking and servery to the rear entertaining deck
* The dining room sits off the kitchen, making for intimate family time.
* There are three queen size bedrooms, all with built in robes and fans
* Modern main bathroom, with bonus walk in shower and separate bathtub
* Find double lock up garage, with bonus, two new remote control doors
* Laundry facilities including 2nd toilet
* Enormous rumpus room which could be used as a home office, play room or guests bedroom.
* Fully fenced yard with storage shed
* Car access to backyard, allowing for cars or boats.
* Plenty of potential to build in under and expand your footprint.
Location and lifestyle:
* Few minutes drive to access M1 and Logan Motorway
* 4 mins drive to Springwood Central Shopping Centre
* Short distance to Springwood Central State School, Springwood State Primary and High School
* 10 Minutes to John Paul College and Redeema College
* Rates approximately $855 per quarter, but includes water access fee and sewerage of $255.
* A steady increase in median property prices over a five-year period in the suburb translates to a 16.89% capital gain
* Expected rental return between $495 and $510 per week.
AUCTION ON SITE JAN 29TH 11AM
If you wish to bid, please email the agent for a bidder form.
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes