AUCTION ONSITE: Saturday 29th October | Notably located in one of Mount Gravatt East's most desirable estates. . .
Auction Location: Onsite
This prestigious brick home, stands centre stage on an elevated and manicured 770sm block, waiting for its new family to call it home.
Traversing down the wide, tree-lined streets of Tristania Way, you are accompanied by magnificent hillside homes and greeted by luscious parks and bushland backdrops.
The enviable opportunity to come home to this spectacular residence has ARRIVED.
Your New Home as It Stands:
• The light- filled entryway leads you through to the formal sunken living area and dining
• New glossy benchtops shine brightly in the recently renovated kitchen, inclusive of
breakfast bar, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
• Enjoy the casual lifestyle, the open-plan second living and dining areas will provide,
hovered above by lofty raked ceilings, which bring the outdoors in.
• Lazy days are spent entertaining family and friends in the two covered outdoor areas
• Fully fenced rear yard complete with abundant lemon trees, flowering gardens and lush
• With established hedges and maintained gardens tastefully screening the sizeable,
private front lawn, sit and enjoy or entertain.
• 2 car remote garage + extra storage
• Solar Panels
• Large water tank for garden use
• Outstanding, elevated 770sm block
• 4 extra-large bedrooms complete with built in robes and fans, exterior blinds for privacy.
• The master bedroom enjoys a private balcony for those Sunday morning coffees, walk in
robe and ensuite
• The main bathroom has separate shower and allows you to soak in the bathtub after a
long hard day
• Freshly painted throughout
• Plush, recently replaced carpets
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE:
• Located within the Cavendish Road State High School and Mount Gravatt East State
Primary School catchments
• 750m to Metropole Shopping Precinct, boasting local restaurants, McDonalds, IGA and
• 3mins to Mount Gravatt TAFE
• 5mins to Westfield Carindale and Mount Gravatt Plaza
• 15mins to Brisbane CBD
• MULTIPLE Bus Stops available within 500m on Creek Road
• MULTIPLE parks, Pacific Golf Club, dance schools all within a 7mins radius
• Capital Growth (Mount Gravatt East): Outstanding increase of 31.07% for houses in last 12
• Rental Appraisal: $850 p/week - $900 p/week
• Building and Pest Report available post inspection
• UPCOMING AUCTION - Saturday 29th October
An opportunity like this rarely presents to the market - take advantage and DO NOT DELAY!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Remote Garage
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining