BOASTING MULTIPLE DUAL-LIVING; IDEAL FOR THE GROWING FAMILY. . .
Auction Location: Onsite
Proudly situated at the forefront of the superb 625sm block, behind the picturesque white picket fence, be greeted by the bold, freshly painted white-with-black-trims façade of 116 Eyre Street.
Stepping through the striking front door, into the light infused front sunroom, allowing you to take a moment before entering the relaxed living and dining spaces, which lead effortlessly to the modern servery style kitchen.
Most of your days will be spent entertaining on the expansive rear deck, overlooking the back cabana and lazing decking nooks, while you visualise the lap pool you will soon add as your new summer edition!
Four queen size bedrooms, accompanied by two bathrooms, cater effortlessly to a large family lifestyle.
Currently used as a home office, this space can easily be turned into upstairs laundry with extra linen facilities (plan options available at viewings) or 5th bedroom up.
DUAL LIVING DOWNSTAIRS:
Dual living options are endless here and allow for the growing family or earning added income opportunities:
Downstairs, find large living area with kitchenette, and other sprawling room which could be used as: Teenagers retreat, granny flat, kids' playroom/rumpus or home office.
Extra bathroom and laundry facilities are a bonus along with separate entrance, enabling you to earn a profit from renting out the downstairs area….
Under the house allows for dual garage parking, includes further laundry, and loads of extra storage.
IN A SNAPSHOT:
• Open plan living and dining area with cool timber flooring underfoot
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking
• 4 x Bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Office space upstairs
• 2 x Bathrooms
• Vast entertaining rear deck area
• Rumpus with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Teenagers retreat with ceiling fans
• Second bathroom with shower and toilet
• Internal tiled laundry
• Lock-up tandem garage
• Plenty of storage space
• Second laundry facilities
• Currently used as a further entertaining area is the outdoor cabana and lazing
decking area, just waiting for the lap pool to drop in.
• Fully fenced backyard
• Solar power (23 x panels)
• newly painted exterior and kitchen
• new fans throughout
• roof repointed
Some of the highlights of this property is that you have room to move now, and with a few simple enhancements, you can improve the capital growth immediately. Ask us how!
• Mount Gravatt East has a capital gain of 31.07% for the past year, which is higher than
average compared to its 55.94% growth within a five-year period.
• Labelled the new boom in the Southeast Queensland, it is only 11 km from the
• Approximate rental return - $850 to $1050 providing an enviable yield for any astute
investor – combination upstairs and downstairs conditional.
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE:
• Situated within the Mt Gravatt State School and Mt Gravatt State High School
• Short 10-minute walk to Mount Gravatt Tafe.
• 10-minute drive to either Westfield Garden City or Carindale Shopping Centre and 3
minutes to Mt Gravatt Plaza
• Easy access to M1 and Gateway motorway and only 15 minutes to the CBD
• Walking distance to bus stops, local shops including the bustling, ever-popular Deli Dakota – coffee and sandwich joint.
Finding opportunities like this in such a great location is a rarity.
Seize this opportunity while it lasts.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining