POSITION PERFECT ON THE CREST OF SPENCE . . . MANSFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
Every now and again, you get that special property come through that has an unrivalled position, which you just know is going to tick all the boxes for the wider market. Situated on the crest of Spence Street in one of the postcode's premium locations, you'll find this lovely home is now ready for it's next chapter in life.
With a quaint curb side appeal and character features sprinkled throughout, this residence offers options to both investor, home owner, or buyers looking for that special blue chip home site with plenty of land and street frontage.
• Modern flooring in the home's main living spaces
• Air-conditioning in the lounge and dining room
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
• Well-appointed kitchen space with plenty of bench and storage
• Modern Bathroom in close proximity to all bedrooms
• Oversized laundry area, complete with separate toilet
• Situated on a large 647m2 block size with over 16m of street frontage
• Side access with carport and garden shed
• Fully fenced and large private rear yard
• Positioned within Mansfield State High School catchment - one of Brisbane's most desired school catchment zones
• Motorway access to Brisbane's CBD and Gateway arterial only a short drive away
• Minutes drive to local shops or major shopping options – Westfield Garden City / Westfield Carindale
• Within walking distance to public bus transport
Make no mistake…. The owners have instructed, we are selling on the 31st July! If you're in the market to purchase a residence which is complemented with a sort after high side street address…. then make sure we see you on-site come Auction day!