We are Selling this Saturday!!! Rare 938m2 Block
Auction Location: On-Site.
Auction Location: On-Site.
If you're on the search for a special property that offers a point of difference to the pack, then welcome to 24 Allinga Street…
Perched on the high side of one of the suburb's quietest cul-de-sac positions, this superb entertainer is now ready for its' next chapter in life.
With land being a rare commodity and one that represents true capital gains, it's important to note that this residence happens to be on one of the largest lot sizes in the postcode, with a generous 938m2 block size.
With stunning landscaped gardens, in-ground pool, and well thought out entertaining spaces, now's your chance to secure a home that will always be considered a rare find….
• The home itself offers four spacious bedrooms, all with air-conditioned systems and built in wardrobes
• Multiple family living spaces on split levels, offering the perfect balance of space internally
• Three of the four bedrooms are strategically positioned on one level of the home, and offers a degree of separation to the main family living areas
• Immaculate kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space, that flows directly onto the rear deck area
• Tastefully renovated bathroom, complete with floor to ceiling tiles
• The lower level boasts a private office with independent access to outside - the perfect home business setup
• The lower level is also complemented with a fully functional utility room, which can second as a rumpus, workshop or provide extra storage, along with the convenience of a second toilet area.
• Stunning deck area with insulated roof and ceiling fans, overlooking one of the most impressive landscaped rear yards you will find. The oversized deck will accommodate an outside entertaining lounge / tv area, along with room for a bar or BBQ space to entertain on weekends
• The in-ground pool would be considered the focal point of the yard, and is complimented with a large sun umbrella which can offer as much shade as you need whether you're in or out of the pool
• The stunning rear garden has been meticulously cared for with garden beds, vegie patches, and outside fire places, not to mention the private sitting areas perfectly positioned for privacy and relaxation
• The main shed offers so many options for buyers and could second as another place to entertain with room for the billiard table, bar area and you would still have plenty of space for the workshop
• From the curbside you'll notice the addition of an under shade sail area for a caravan or boat, not to take away from the double carport and front entry electric gate
• Positioned within Mansfield State High School Catchment – One of Brisbane's most desired school catchment zones
• Motorway access to Brisbane's CBD and Gateway arterial only a short drive away
• Minutes drive to local shops or major shopping options – Westfield Garden City / Westfield Carindale
• Within walking distance to public bus transport
With so much on offer, this home has to be seen to truly be appreciated. The owners' instructions are clear as they have made the decision to start a new chapter in life. These properties just don't come up every week. Don't delay - we will be selling on Auction day!
AUCTION - ON-SITE
11am - 12 June 2021
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining