AUCTION - Urban retreat on expansive 588m2 block
Auction Location: onsite.
Your privacy is assured in this delightful three-bedroom brick-and-tile home which provides you with an Australian native backdrop as your canvas.
And yes, Koala bears have been sighted in the trees of the adjoining council nature strip. And even have come as close as the front door….
Situated in the ever-popular inner southern suburb of Holland Park, rest assured that your capital growth will be forever increasing, making it a sold return for the savvy investor, or great family home for those wishing to take advantage of this fabulous location.
- Your surprise awaits upon entering this beautifully renovated home…
- The waterfall island bench of the kitchen is sculptural, with timber & concrete
intertwined to provide a breakfast bar for one (ideal for chatting with the person
cooking or writing up the shopping list) & also an inbuilt meals table for four.
- The kitchen also features undermount sink, glossy soft-close cabinetry with pantry,
stainless-steel appliances & gas cooking, adorned with simply stunning rich timber
- The air conditioned, open-plan living area brings the outdoors in and provides a serene
and nature backdrop, conducive to the casual lifestyle that this home intends.
- The dining area flows out via sliding windows to a large paved and covered patio for
indoor-outdoor entertainment in a garden setting
- All three carpeted bedrooms have abundant natural light, garden views, built-in robes,
quality carpeting, & ceiling fan; two with split-system air conditioning
- Like the kitchen, the bathroom artistically combines elements, with thick timber vanity
and stone countertop basin, looking out through louvre windows. Striking wallpaper on
one side complements the band of feature tiling on the other. A shower with frameless
glazing completes the bathroom and there is a separate toilet
- Further features: linen closet; laundry with outdoor access, solar panels; secluded
garden shed; two water tanks for the huge yet low-upkeep garden (with citrus trees)
Security door & grilles plus security alarm make this home safe & secure
Your Urban location includes:
- Village shops & eateries (600m walk); Mt Gravatt shops including Plaza with Coles &
Woolworths (2.9 km); two huge Westfield shopping centres: Carindale (4.1 km) & Garden
City (5.4 km); or Sunnybank for Chinese food (7.2 km)
- Bassett St Park only moments away; sprawling Whites Hill Reserve a little further; golf
club (2.5 km); basketball court (1.3 km); gym/pool (1.7 km)
- Zoned for Seville Road State School (1.3 km) & well-regarded Cavendish State High
School (1.2 km); also Mt Gravatt TAFE (850m) & Griffith Uni (4.3 km)
- Excellent public transport with buses just outside
- Brisbane (9.8 km); hospitals: QEII Jubilee (8 km); Greenslopes Private (4.5 km)
Sitting beautifully on 588sm of fully fenced land, this secure and private home is ideal
for young families, retirees or those wishing to add a profitable investment to their property portfolio.
We await your ARRIVAL
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining