If it's land size you want, then it has Arrived - 1500sm inner city land.
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase this tri-level 4 bedroom 2 bathroom post war home on a prime 1500sqm block of land in a sought-after elevated Greenslopes precinct.
Facing north and walking distance to the Greenslopes Private Hospital this wonderful home is a blank canvas to create your inner city rainforest sanctuary and enjoy all that Brisbane has to offer.
From the moment you step inside the main home, it speaks of a modern family – with comfortable open plan living, multiple living spaces over two levels, central functional kitchen, downstairs large rumpus area which flows out onto a large inground pool.
Live in or refurbish the choice is yours. Buyers with a keen eye for renovation or development will delight in the potential of this perfectly located position.
Investors will profit from the continued property growth and increase rental return.
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Located within the Cavendish Rd High School and Greenslopes Primary School Catchments
- Short walk to Greenslopes busway, parks and bikeways
- 15 mins to Southbank and Brisbane CBD
- 9 mins to the proposed 2032 Olympic Stadium
- Situated in the local school catchments
- Only 9 mins to the new Brisbane South State Secondary College
Note: Currently tenanted until 3/3/2022 @ $640 per week.
Anticipated rent in March 2022 between $700 and $750 per week
Please call for your own private viewing
- Built in Robes