MUST BE SOLD!!
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
Nestled in one of the postcodes' quietest streets, you'll find this private abode offers an array of different opportunities which will no doubt appeal to the wider market. Coupled with a blue-chip location, this solid three-bedroom home has a few feature surprises and gives buyers the options to either move in and enjoy, set and forget as a solid investment, or take advantage of the home's solid bones and layout with a tasteful renovation. It really is one that covers all bases!
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with build-ins, fans and air-conditioning
• Tiled throughout with a large split cycled air-conditioned lounge room
• Multiple dining areas running off both sides of the kitchen space – options allow for one of these spaces to be utilized as an additional family room
• Functional kitchen with generous storage and bench space
• Good sized bathroom inclusive of both shower and bath and in close proximity to the separate toilet area
• Most importantly this residence comes complete with a multi-purpose room with separate outside access offering a variety of options and value. This space could be utilised as a home office/Business; Guest room or teenager's retreat; or why not utilise the close proximity to the hospital and university and transform this area to collect a secondary income. In addition, with a few strategic plans, you could also use this rooms' size to increase the living and family areas of the home. Options are not only endless, but all add value to your asset!
• Perched on a generous 662m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac position
• Large outside undercover entertaining area running the width of the home
• Great sized rear yard - fully fenced and private
• 12 solar panels not to mention a rear yard operational water tank
• Situated a short drive to both Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital and Griffith University
• Beryl Roberts Park only a short stroll away
• A short dive to motorway access along with Westfield Garden City
• Public transport inclusive of both rail and bus services all within close proximity to Peringa Street
Our Owner's instructions are clear, this lovely home is now ready for its next chapter in life, and we will be selling on Auction Day! If you're looking for that special home with an unrivalled position, make sure we see you on the day!
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining