Priced $100,000+ under median price in Carseldine. . . ACT NOW!
Situated away in the desirably sought after suburb of Carseldine, this immaculate, modern low-set home is ready for those looking for an easy and carefree lifestyle or it's next savvy investor.
Your Property Snapshot:
* Featuring modern designs and fixtures throughout, the heart of the home is the air
conditioned open-plan living/dining area walking out to the extra large alfesco, perfect to
entertain or enjoy your morning coffee.
* Chefs will love the clean and sleek servery style kitchen boasting stone benches and electric coopking, ample storage and loads of natural light.
* All four bedrooms will keep you cool in summer, with air conditioning in the main bedroom and fans in all. A little luxury in the ensuite off the master bedroom, along with walk in robe.
* Soak away the stresses of a long day in the luxiousous bath tub surrounded by modern, sleek shower.
Other home features include:
- Internal laundry facilities
- Security screens throughout.
- Single remote garage
- Fully fenced yard
- Situated on a 326m2 flat block
- The body corporate maintain the estate impeccably to the standard that such an alluring estate should be - approximately $50 per week, it removes all of the hard work allowing you to enjoy your new easy lifestyle. (INCLUDES Public Liability Insurance and Building Insurance)
Note: There are tenants in place until August 2022
Lifestyle and Location:
- Located in the Aspley East State School and Aspley State High catchments
- Walking distance to train stations and bus stops with routes directly to the CBD and Universities
- 4 minutes from Aspley Homemaker Centre
- 5 minutes from Carseldine Train Station
- 9 minutes from Westfield Chermside
- Only minutes from the highway but away from any noise!
- 17km to Brisbane CBD
- With quality tenants in place until August 2022, boasting a rental return of $495 per week
with a suburb annual growth rate of 16.29% in the last 12 months, this property is the
perfect addition to your Investment portfolio!
- A steady increase in median property prices over the last 12 months in the suburb
translates to a 16.29% capital gain seen for houses
- Beautiful long term tenants with a lease in place until August 2022 at $495 per week
- Forecast rental increase to $525 - $550 per week
This property is priced to sell NOW, so dont wait to secure this immaculate home at an asking price well below the Carseldine Market Median price which is asking over $800,000 for a 4 bedroom home.
We await your ARRIVAL.
- Remote Garage
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining