Boasting Elevated Views + TWO Outdoor Terraces | Your Sophisticated Apartment Awaits. . .
Situated at the elevated and upmost position, on the top floor of the boutique premises; "Zara's Apartments", this spacious two bedroom apartment will provide a contemporary, relaxed lifestyle all just a short stroll from the hub of Mount Gravatt and café precinct.
This is the perfect opportunity for buyers seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle with everything at your fingertips OR keen investors seeking a rental property in a prime, sought-after location.
The open plan living, and dining areas flows seamlessly out to the expansive 6.8m wide outdoor terrace - with an abundance of room to transform into the ideal outdoor dining and/or lounging retreat.
The sleek and modern kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and wide servery-style windows welcoming an abundance of natural light.
Boasting two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in/mirrored cupboards, and ceiling fans. The Master bedroom complete with air-conditioning and modern, tidy ensuite. But wait. . . tucked away off the Master is a second tranquil terraced area - perfect for your calming morning coffee or quiet evening wine.
Completed with it's own laundry facilities, single basement parking and secure access, this apartment has it all.
Features You Will Love:
• Modern kitchen overlooking the terrace
• Open plan living and functional dining room
• ENORMOUS tiled, outdoor terrace encapsulated views of the beloved suburb below
• 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, carpets and ceiling fans
• Master with aircon, adjoining ensuite and PRIVATE spacious terrace
• Main bathroom with sunken bathtub and shower overhead. Ample space and storage with sleek finishings throughout
• Internal laundry facilities + a dryer
• Single basement car park with undercover visitor parking
• Secure building access + lift
• Affordable body corporates in meticulously maintained building
Location and Lifestyle:
• Located 10 kms from Brisbane CBD
• Easy stroll to Mount Gravatt Central shopping, cafes and restaurants
• Apartment sits central to both Westfield Garden City (3km) and Westfield Carindale (5km)
• 500m from your local Mount Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths plus much more)
• Bus stop located just 150m away creating optimum convenience
• Located within the Mt Gravatt State High School and Mt Gravatt State School catchments
• Griffith University Nathan Campus just 4kms away
• Long term tenant in place until Jan 2023 at $430 per week
• Projected Rental Estimate: $450 - $475 per week
• Potential Rental Yield: 5.37%
• Capital Growth (Mount Gravatt East) sees an increase of 25.88% in the last 12 months
Whether you're an established purchaser, first home buyer or seasoned savvy investor - DO NOT DELAY, this outstanding property will not stay on the market for long!