Luxury lifestyle living in Newstead
Tall and elegant, this 15-level luxury landmark combines a commanding presence in the highly sought-after Fortitude Valley with an extra 'wow factor' design.
This one bedroom apartment, features contemporary interior designs, neutral finishes and ample storage space for compact city living. Experience exhilarating views that embrace both the city and river without having to leave the building!
In need of some relaxation? Why not relax and unwind on the rooftop terrace completed with a deck, swimming pool and gym center if you prefer a workout before or after work.
Within walking distance of some of Brisbane's finest dining, nightlife and shopping spots, residents are less than 2km from the bustling Brisbane CBD which is easily accessible by bus, train and ferry.
A mecca for young people and professionals, Broadway on Ann is the ideal first home, next home or rent-out.
Location and Lifestyle:
* Located around the corner from Gasworks Newstead Riverpark Regeneration
* Within close proximity to the new $3 billion Queen's Wharf Casino
* Stunning view of the Brisbane City & Story Bridge
* Facilities include gym, swimming pool, rooftop garden, retail shops, 1 car park allocated & 24-hour security
- Corner Commercial Rd and Ann St
- 1-min walk to bus stop and easy ride to Brisbane CBD
- 1-min walk to Emporium (shopping, dining & hotel)
- 3-min walk to Gasworks Newstead Riverpark
- 3-min walk to headquarter office of Energex
- 3-min walk to James Street – “The Patterson Street” / “Mini Causeway Bay” of Brisbane
- 5-min walk to the riverside (the beautiful Brisbane River)
- 5-min walk to train station and 1 train stop to Brisbane CBD
- 10-min drive to Hamilton – “The Peak” of Brisbane
- 10-min drive to New Farm – “The Repulse Bay” of Brisbane
- 10-min drive to the upcoming Queen's Wharf Casino
* Quality tenancy in place until 17th December at $370 per week.
* Estimated rental yield 6.24% at a weekly rent of $420 ( higher than Brisbane's average)
* 8% growth over the past 3 years
* Brisbane has been tipped to see the property market grow reaching 22% by end of 2021
and predicated to skyrocket again in 2022 when the borders re open.
Please call for private inspection
- Built in Robes