68 Kempsie Road, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
A world of space, natural light, multiple living areas and more await those who enter.
This immaculate and extremely well finished home expands over two well thought out levels and represents contemporary style and undeniable quality throughout.
From the authentic timber flooring through to the feature marble and porcelain tiles, this recently built marvel represents unrivalled style and sophistication, and leaves nothing to do, except move in and enjoy.
This quality home provides the perfect opportunity for those wishing to realise their dream home.
* A welcoming foyer entry sets the scene for what is withheld within.
* A short stroll down the hallway, enters you into the relaxed living and dining areas, wired with Bose speakers, cool timber flooring underfoot, and finished with ducted air conditioning and fans, offering the complete package to relax and unwind.
* The star of this dream is the enviable Hamptons kitchen, featuring quartz stone benchtops, Smeg oven, induction cooktop and loads of Shaker cupboards.
* The island breakfast bar offers plenty of space to prepare a meal while interacting with family and friends.
* Entertainers will love the enormous rear covered deck with servery window from the kitchen for convenience.
* The home office/study nook keeps everything in order and in its place.
* The internal laundry, with laundry chute, also acts as a Butlers Kitchen with Powder Room.
* Fully fenced, with fully irrigated lawns, the rear yard includes the special feature of a spectacular reticulated vertical garden.
* Remote gate access to the front yard and to the double remote garage which provides internal access.
* The two 5000 Litre underground water tanks.
* The master bedroom is a king size with sprawling walk in robe and romantic ensuite complete with spa bath in which to soak away the day.
* In addition, you will find three beautifully appointed queen size bedrooms, boasting built in robes.
* Luxurious main bathroom has separate shower and bath tub.
* Dual rumpus areas, to suit, Dad and children’s play room or upstairs study area, with the entire level complimented with zoned ducted air conditioning.
Lifestyle and Location
The lifestyle afforded by this quality location is sought after by many and ideal for growing families looking just to move in now. Approximate distances to the following:
• Mount Gravatt State High School Catchment (1.6km)
• Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (930m)
• Saint Bernards Catholic Primary School & Clairvaux MacKillop Catholic Schools (650m) – ideal for busy and/or working parents allowing children to walk to and from school.
• 1.5km to Westfield Garden City
• 10.5km to Brisbane CBD
• 130m to local shops
• 130m to public transport
Your opportunity to your realize your dream home is here.
We await your arrival.