Dreaming of a classy stylish riverside apartment that inspires a versatile metropolitan lifestyle?
Welcome to the coveted Riviera Terraced Villas, arguably one of Brisbane’s most sought after riverfront addresses. Enjoy a premier setting with commanding city skyline and Brisbane River views. Its location is moments to South Bank encompassing a colourful collection of parklands, river walks, restaurants, boutique shops, cafes and countless lifestyle attractions.
The Riviera itself reflects its Tuscan architectural design composed of just 38 apartments in three, low-rise buildings, creating its very own relaxing community lifestyle along the vibrant Southbank promenade
• Stunning Brisbane River, CBD & Story Bridge views
• Floor-to-ceiling glass invites natural light into the living entire apartment
• Seamless flow to the large enclosed balcony for alfresco entertaining
• Spacious open plan living and dining area, complimented with desirable North East aspect
• Sleek stone kitchen presents quality S/S appliances
• Private master suite with full ensuite and walk- through wardrobe. Master opens onto the enclosed deck area
• Generous second bedroom, versatile floorplan with well thought-out separation
• Chic spacious bathrooms
• Separate laundry, timber floors throughout, air conditioning, ceiling fan
• Tropical style pool area and BBQ facilities, on-site manager
• Secure underground car space, lift access and security intercom throughout
• Remote accessed, secure undercover parking with ample visitor parking
Location and Lifestyle
. Short stroll to the renowned Southbank Parklands, where you can enjoy a multitude of
dining options, park facilities, cycling and bikeways, weekend markets, historic hotels
and much more
. Moments to Brisbane’s Arts and Culture precincts
. Capital growth assured when the proposed Neville Bonner bridge connects Southbank
to the future Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct.
• Walk to a multitude transport options, including City Cats and Ferries
. Easy access to Brisbane’s City hub and lifestyle
• Quality schooling close by including Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St
Laurence’s and St Joseph’s Primary School.
For the astute investor:
* Current tenancy in place until July renting at $510 per week.
* Ideal tenant who would love to extend her lease.
* Why not buy now for your retirement having the secure knowledge that you have the perfect inner city apartment waiting for you when you need.
With more outstanding features than listed here an inspection is a must to truly appreciate what’s on offer.
Be remarkable and reward yourself!
Call for your private viewing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining