Nestled within one of Coorparoo’s quietest leafy streets, this prime blue-chip property is now ready for its next chapter in life. Offered for the very first time, this home not only has the character and heart of yesteryear but is complimented with an attribute that would be considered a rare find and ‘one off’ in today’s market.
LAND size is the true separator this close to Brisbane’s CBD, and 20 Jackson Street has plenty of it…… 835m2 to be exact.
With size and space at scale, it opens up a world of possibilities, which will suit a variety of different buyer groups. Some options to consider may include a rear granny-flat, second dwelling, or even a new build, extend the existing home or utilize the huge rear yard with a pool and entertaining space, not to mention the possibility of looking into future development prospects with council consultation.
Alternatively, the home itself offers a character and charm which will no doubt resinate with a young family or couple looking to move in and enjoy.
• 3 spacious bedrooms complete with built-ins wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Air-conditioned Master
• Front study/ enclosed patio
• Large air-conditioned living room with ceiling fans
• Modern Kitchen with plenty of storage/bench space, dishwasher
• Bathroom with large walk in shower
• Single lock up garage with additional lower level storage areas
• Side access with additional rear carport
• Large 835m2 Block size
• Leafy outlook looking onto nature reserve
• Walking distance to Coorparoo’s shopping and dining precinct
• Short drive to Brisbane’s CBD
• Within 1km from Coorparoo State School and Coorparoo Secondary College
• Walking distance to both Train stations and Bus stops
With so many options available, coupled with the rare offering of an 835m2 block size, now’s your chance to secure one of Coorparoo’s best buys!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 835 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes