Not often does a property come along where you can feel at home right away.
Located in the highly desirable Mansfield State School catchment, this immaculate double storey home will provide you with the lifestyle you have been looking for.
The upper level transports you through the air conditioned, open plan living area, which spills onto the sunny front balcony.
The brand-new kitchen provides the budding chef with stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher, with plenty of storage.
Being the home’s central hub, the kitchen also transitions seamlessly onto the covered outdoor entertainers’ deck where relaxed gatherings will be held.
All bedrooms enjoy ceiling fans and built in robes. Bonus built in timber desks will accommodate children’s study and play time.
The main bathroom has been modernised for the family, with separate shower and full bathtub and centrally located near the bedrooms.
Travelling to the lower level via the internal stairs, you are greeted by a study nook, where serious business takes place.
The showstopper of this great home is the multifunctional area with own separate entrance, which can be used as
• Granny flat
• Teenagers retreat
• Second living area or rumpus
This area can be easily converted to include a kitchenette and has easy access to the second shower area and downstairs toilet and laundry.
Moving to the showcase of the home – the sparkling inground swimming pool, surrounded by robust timber decking. Laze away those long sunny weekends relaxing surrounded by tropical gardens.
Conversely, winter evenings can be spent toasting marshmallows over the fire pit and entertaining area, while taking in the starry nights.
Other features include:
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brand new French Oak timber flooring
• 2 car lock up garage under roofline with oodles of storage
• Newly built stylish front carport, catering for another two cars undercover
• Cement pad is a bonus to enable home for the boat, trailer or caravan
• Newly pointed and resprayed tiled roofing
• Main roof Solar panels heavily reducing your power bill consumption
• Additional Solar heating system positioned on the rear deck roofline, providing a direct plumbed heating system for the swimming pool, enabling you to swim all year round.
• 5000ltr water tank, providing water to the tropical gardens and lawns
• Fully fenced low maintenance yard
Location and Lifestyle
• Well within catchment & easy walk to both Mansfield Primary and Secondary State Schools
• Close to Brisbane Adventist Colleges, Citipointe and other major schools and childcares
• Enjoy the Bulimba Creek and parklands, playing fields and dog park
• Convenient to local Aminya Street shops and public bus services
• Access to both M3 and gateway motorway a short drive away
• Minutes’ drive to major shopping destinations – Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale
• Projected rental return between $575 and $600 per week
If you’re looking for the total package inside and out, now’s your time to say HELLO TO A GOOD BUY!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 546 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining