Welcome to 10 Tantallon Street. This lovely private residence may have a post war heritage, however, it comes complete with a modern twist. The extended open plan living is complimented with a large entertaining deck, where you can view the magical mountainous vista not to mention the step up to a master bedroom and generous room for the family living.
Prime position, and extremely well priced, this residence is now ready for its next chapter.
• All bedrooms on the top floor with the added value of an additional room which ticks the boxes to be a 4th on the lower level.
• Master bedroom has an over-sized walk-in robe which gives buyers the option to add a future ensuite with a minimum of fuss – The footprint is already here.
• Open plan living spaces, unencumbered from any dividing walls – giving the home a natural flow right through to the front deck area
• Tidy and functional kitchen with loads of storage space and adjacent to an over-sized laundry, giving you further opportunities to re-design and add value.
• The front deck space takes full advantage of the homes high-side position, looking out over the leafy surrounds, with easy access to the main internal living areas.
• Lower level boasts plenty of storage space, with room for the car and trailer, and has a second bathroom adjacent to the lower level multipurpose room.
• Underneath the deck space has also been utilised to accommodate a secondary storage/workshop
• Private fenced rear yard not to mention the front established gardens, providing a natural privacy screen
* Sitting high and pretty on 607sqm in prime Residential land only 13 km from the CBD
* Options are endless for different living arrangements, with only your imagination needed to complete the picture.
• Located in the favourable Mansfield State High School catchments– One of QLD’s highest achieving schools
• Close proximity to public transport – with bus services a short stroll away and direct lines into Brisbane’s CBD
* Short walk to Mount Gravatt East State School
• Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale a short drive away
• In addition to the major centres, this home’s location is also in close proximity to a variety of local shops, for all your day to day needs.
• Quick access to both M3 and Gateway motorways
* Enjoy excellent rental yields of over 5%
* Expected rental returns between $440 and 4460 per week.
With so much potential, now’s the time to fill in your blank canvas. A blue chip cul-de-sac position presenting buyers a variety of different options – the home is ready for a quick exchange to the new owner…. We await your Arrival…
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²