tenant's boxes preparing to move out

If you’re renting a flat or if you’re part of a house share, you might need a contents insurance policy to protect your belongings.

Protecting Your Belongings

Getting the right cover for your contents while you live in somebody else’s property is easy with most insurance companies. They help protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft and storm.  Generally, you are protected against damage and loss caused by:

  • Fire and Theft
  • Storm, Lightening, water from leaking pipes
  • Flood
  • Accidental breakage of glass

And most standard policy benefits include new for old replacement, legal liability cover and credit cards – cover for loss or theft.

With many policies priced from as little as $1 a day, can you afford not to be covered??

Looking to sell or lease your Brisbane property?