Perched on the corner of Brockhouse and Archer Street in an elevated airy position, this newly renovated 4-bedroom timber home is just as charming inside as its quaint white-picket-fenced exterior. It truly is nothing short of a story book! Perfect for a large family, or a family looking to expand, our Upper Mount Gravatt home features a sleek & newly renovated kitchen, an open-plan living & dining area, hardwood timber flooring and gorgeous white French doors that not only open onto an enclosed deck, but also act as a vehicle for the amazing natural light that floods the property.
• An open plan, airy living & dining area complete with air-conditioning and stunning glossed timber floors
• The living/dining area opens up through French doors to a secluded deck overlooking the generously-sized grassed garden that envelopes the house
• The sleek kitchen features plenty of storage space, a modern oven and a new countertop, and Dishwasher.
• Each of the four bedrooms are furnished with large wardrobes, ceiling fans, and plenty of windows fitted with block-out curtains, allowing for amazing natural light or complete darkness
• The split toilet & bathroom is very practical & great for the early morning school routine
• The downstairs rumpus room is fitted with tiled flooring, air-conditioning and an assemblage of windows & is perfect for the kids’ game room, a quiet office or a media room
• Complete with an enclosed garage, internal access laundry, this property is truly hard to resist!
* Water usage will be at tenants cost
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Known as the ‘Centre of the Wagonwheel’ amongst locals, Upper Mount Gravatt is perfectly positioned to give its residents incredible access to all major freeways and arterials that transport you to the Gold Coast (40 minutes), Brisbane Airport (25 minutes), Brisbane City (20 minutes) and the Sunshine Coast (120 minutes).
Situated in the heart of this beating suburb, within 2kms of 5 different schools, you won’t be short on choice for quality education for the kids AND being just minutes from regular city buses, your daily commute will be a breeze. Additionally, with Garden City Shopping Centre just around the corner and markets popping up on the weekends, all your shopping needs will be completely satisfied!
If you think ‘The Adorable House on the Corner with the White-Picket Fence’ is perfect for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us to organise a viewing. We look forward to your ARRIVAL!
*Please Register to Inspect
*Pets will be considered on application although the yard is not completely fenced
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Rumpus Room