Centrally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast lies a hidden rural gem, perfect to raise your family.
Bahrs scrub provides a touch of country lifestyle yet easy access to the mountain resort of Tamborine and bayside suburb Jacobs well and only minutes to the M1.
The house provides the benefit of two level living with lots of natural light. Features include:
• Upon entry find a fourth bedroom or home office
• Convenient laundry facilities
• Internal access to the double remote garage
• Storage area under the house
• Fully fenced rear and side yards perfect for children to play in And dogs to roam
• Water tank
• Ascend to the smart looking galley style kitchen boasting stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Free flowing air conditioned living and dining areas which connect to the outdoor rear entertaining decking area
• Sit and relax and take in the views of the country, home to native birds, koalas, frilly necks and yes even the echidna!
• The three bedrooms are a queen size with built in robes and fans
• The master enjoys the en-suite bathroom
Location and lifestyle
One of the best things about Bahrs scrub is that is a great suburb to raise your family.
Conveniently located in close proximity to both private and public schools and is in the Windaroo Primary and Secondary School Catchment.
And a short drive to the M1
The perfect lifestyle.
Current rental in place till Dec 2018 @ $410 per week. Tenants would love the property to be taken up by an investor and continue living there
We await your arrival…
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Property Type: House Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up