You can always change a home’s appearance with a lick of paint and a few finishing touches, however, what can’t be manufactured is a property’s bones, size, and most of all, location. 37 Monte Carlo Street has all 3 in spades!!
The home itself offers buyers the rare opportunity to express their own individual taste, and make this residence their very own abode. With a few internal cosmetic improvements, there’s every chance to instantly add value and appeal, which will complement the external features and blue chip position.
From the attractive curb-side appeal through to the back yard, this lovely 4 bedroom home has a size that can’t be replicated and will suit the growing family and the wider market who have identified the value of this sort-after location.
• Lower level has three defined living areas with the large family room offering space and room to entertain and compliment a variety of different living arrangements.
• The largest of these living areas has the depth to accommodate a range of entertaining setups, such as a pool table or second lounge room.
• The kitchen area, whilst lending itself to a future renovation, has ample storage, stainless steel appliances, and is strategically placed as the epicentre of the lower level, with all living areas flowing off this space.
• The laundry offers side external access and is neatly tucked away adjacent to the lower level bathroom area.
• The home offers three spacious bathrooms with one strategically placed on the lower level for functionality given the home’s entertaining potential.
• Internal access to double lockup garage with automatic roller doors and ample storage space.
• All four bedrooms are positioned on the second floor and are completed with fans and built-in wardrobes.
• The spacious master Bedroom also boasts the convenience of ensuite and is strategically positioned away from the other bedrooms, offering buyers privacy and a degree of separation.
• This residence is perched on a large 624m2 of flat land, providing buyers with options to landscape down the track or add their own finishing touches such as a pool area or expand on the outdoor entertaining aspect.
• Completely fenced with a large rear yard and side access available.
• Spacious paved undercover entertaining, perfect for the weekend BBQ with family and friends.
• Established gardens positioned within the perimeter rear fence line and front of home, offering buyers low maintenance, leafy surrounds which seconds as a natural privacy screen on all fronts.
• This quiet, leafy location is set within Mansfield High School and Wishart Primary School catchments. – One of the most sort after school catchment combinations in our postcode for the growing family.
• A short drive to both Gateway motorway and highway into Brisbane’s CBD.
• Public transport a short stroll away, and easy access to local shops
• Close proximity to Westfield Garden City
Make no mistake, our owner’s instructions are clear. 37 Monte Carlo Street is now ready for its next chapter in life and is ripe and ready for the picking. If position and size are important for your next purchase, then don’t delay as this one is set to sell
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 624.00 m²
- 2 Garage