• First Home Buyers
• Home Businesses
At this entry level price point, you cannot go wrong.
Come on in and quickly discover the opportunities in this quirky highset timber home.
Its best attribute is the enormous front timber deck, which captures the late afternoon breezes.
• Large kitchen with stone feature façade for impact
• Double glazed windows throughout
• The air conditioned living/dining area features French doors opening onto the covered front deck
• Cool timber flooring throughout
• The master bedroom has built in robes and air conditioning
• Stone continues to feature in the bathroom, with luxurious shower recess
• Separate toilet
• Large storage area and laundry underneath the house
• Single lock up garage
• Room for 4 cars in the side yard
• Fully fenced yard on large block
• Estimated rental return approximately $400 – $430 in its current condition.
• Take advantage of the main road corner exposure and promote your business for free!.
• While this property has previously been used as a home business, we take no
responsibility for current council approvals.
• Please ensure you seek the appropriate approvals with council prior to contract.
Whether you’re looking to live in or invest, the location of this home has convenience in mind, with public transport bus services literally at your doorstep, not to mention a short drive to motorway access and Westfield Garden City. In addition, this home is also positioned within the ever increasing popular Wishart State School and Mansfield High School catchments – A favourable market driver for the postcode.
This unique home provides a terrific entry level for those looking to ensure capital growth in this fast paced suburb and rest assured, current owners want it sold…
When inspecting, please park either in Broadwater Rd or one of the side streets off.
WE await your ARRIVAL
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking