Auction Location: On-Site.
Ever wondered what it would be like to come home after a busy day to your very own private sanctuary? Then it’s my pleasure to welcome you to 153 Wanda Road.
This residence is a rare find and one home you have to visit to truly appreciate the calming, peaceful ambience on offer.
As you walk through the home you soon realise everything from the established gardens through to the internal feature lighting has been thought through. All the elements work in complete harmony to bring together what can only be described as a therapeutic sanctuary to re-centre and re-calibrate from the day to day pressures of life. Whilst newly renovated, this home actually encompasses more than just its features, that being, a calming atmosphere which needs to be experienced to gain an appreciation for what’s on offer. In short – THIS IS A MUST INSPECT!
– Three spacious bedrooms with the Master boasting timber bi-fold doors opening onto the timber deck area.
– Polished, timber floorboards internally throughout – complimented with a featured design on the living space walls and birds nest pendant lighting throughout.
– Spacious living and dining room space which flows through to the kitchen area.
– Modern kitchen with granite top benches and ample cupboard space – inclusive of gas cook top and oven (bottled gas).
– Main bathroom area is newly appointed with floor to ceiling tiles.
– Underneath car parking with additional room for storage and workshop.
– Established landscaped gardens, creating not only a natural privacy screen, but acting as a key element in creating the ambience of the quiet, peaceful outdoor living on offer.
– Expansive deck area and room to entertain, with space for both outdoor dining and lounge – this feature offers the perfect outlook of the leafy surrounds and also overlooks the pool entertaining area.
– Fully fenced and private pool area, complimented with timber decking and shade sale.
– Two private, undercover sitting areas surrounded by established gardens and trees.
– Separate toilet and shower pod adjacent to the guest house and entertaining area.
– Converted guest house complete with air conditioning, lighting, and screen petition for privacy.
– Concreted side access for additional work trailer or small boat.
In addition to the home’s attributes, the location is simply blue chip for the area. With public transport a short stroll away, and access to both motorways, Westfield Garden City, and Brisbane CBD, it’s no secret why this location is highly sort after. If school zones are important then you’ll love to hear this residence falls within Wishart Primary School and Mansfield State High School – two of the most highly regarded schools, not only in the postcode, but in the wider Brisbane region.
This home is a pleasant surprise within the fast paced environment we have come accustomed to in this day and age. 153 Wanda Road is ready and waiting for its next chapter in life and now’s your chance to secure the ‘one off’ opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Rumpus Room