Auction Location: On-Site.
FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST AND WALK TO MANSFIELD STATE SCHOOL….
This home is truly different. Although BIG, everything is in proportion!
Q. How many bedrooms?
A. FIVE! And all on the upper level
Q. But what about the bathrooms then?
A. There are THREE! With a lovely surprise on the lower level which you will have to come along to see.
Q. OK… well is it your standard living upstairs which is seen in most two storey homes in Mansfield?
A. NO…. This one has multiple family living spaces, which separates it from the pack! You’ll find in addition to the dining area, the galley style kitchen is complimented with family living spaces on both sides, giving the larger families that extra living space creating the perfect balance for the home.
Let me fill you in on some of more BIG secrets…..
• The detail of the timber front entry compliments the home’s curb side appeal and invites buyers into a lovely foyer area.
• Large 7.4mX4m tiled rumpus space perfect to entertain or create an additional living space such as cinema room or teenager’s retreat. This space is un-encumbered from any structural poles, giving the owner multiple living space options.
• The lower level boasts a sizable office running off the rumpus room and can be partitioned off with its own glass sliding door.
• The lower level bathroom is completely renovated adding value to the lower level living spaces and is conveniently located next to rumpus area.
• Double car garage with both internal and external access, and has the addition of a workshop space to the rear of the garage.
• The upper level boasts stunning polished timber floorboards throughout.
• The main family room is spacious in size and flows seamlessly onto the front balcony by opening the beautiful timber glass doors. This ensures breezes all year round and gives the home a lovely airy feel.
• The modern galley style kitchen has been strategically planned and offers stainless steel appliances, large bench space and storage, and has the advantage of a servery window which is accessible to the additional family room.
• The additional family room offers the buyer yet another space to enjoy what’s on offer and is the perfect place for an informal lounge or entertaining room. Access to the rear landing and through to the rear yard can be found via this living space.
• The front bedrooms have the unique benefit of their own private external access through to the front balcony, with loads of room on offer.
• The master bedroom is strategically positioned at the rear of the home, with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Going with the proportion aspect previously discussed, this home has been built on a 637m2 block which is a larger block for this area.
• This yard also boasts a lovely lower level paved entertaining area, providing the perfect place to entertain with family and friends.
• The rear yard also offers a water tank to keep the immaculate lawn in order and the established gardens on the perimeter fence line compliment the privacy on offer.
• The front driveway has been upgraded in recent years and completes the modern touches of the home which ties in perfectly with its curb side appeal.
• In catchment and walking distance to both Mansfield State Primary and Mansfield State High schools.
• Major bus lines services a short stroll away.
• A short drive to access both motorways giving you convenience to Brisbane’s CBD and airport services.
• Westfield Garden City and local shops all within a short drive.
Part of knowing a BIG secret is knowing when to utilise your new-found knowledge. It is about the excitement that surrounds securing something that would be considered a rare find!
Make no mistake, our owner’s instructions are clear on this one. This lovely home is now ready for its new chapter in life… inspect now before our Secret gets out!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 637 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room